It was windy at the start of the week, luckily there was no great wind damage. Other than that the week has been mild and mostly dry.
We’ve started planting up one of the winter borders; sedums, pulmonaria, hellebores, stachys, skimmia, brunera and much more have all gone in. In the other winter border we’ve moved some pinus mugo and Acer to elsewhere in the bed. We’ll be ordering the plants for this border soon.
We’ve started weeding the bed between the glasshouse and the hedge. This is in preparation for the new nursery which we’re moving from the West facing wall. We’ve also been preparing for apple day and consolidating existing leaf mould piles to make space for the new fall.